In an effort to serve and engage with the parishes and ministries of South Carolina, the Office of Communications will release a social media toolkit each month for the coming year with social media assets and resources to promote a monthly theme. This coming month, February, will center around love and Lent.
All parishes are encouraged to share and amplify the message of #BELOVED across their own social platforms with the help of the resources below.
- Month of the Holy Family
- Register for the National Black Catholic Congress XIII
- International Day of Prayer & Awareness Against Human Trafficking (Feb. 8 — Feast of St. Josephine Bakhita)
- St. Josephine Bakhita Social media graphic | Prayer card
- Pastoral Orientations on Human Trafficking (PDF)
- Human Trafficking Stations of the Cross (PDF)
- Webinar: Become a SHEPHERD (anti-trafficking resources)
- Video: Stop Slavery – Watch for Red Flags
- USCCB – Black History Month
Click to see a larger version. Right-click to Save image as. Captions are in the February 2022 (PDF and Word doc) above, or you can copy/paste from below each image. Descargar gráficos en español arriba.
In the News
- Celebrating independence and fraternity (Haitian Mass with Bishop Fabre) – Diocese of Venice, Florida
- The largest nativity scene in SC is in this Catholic church. Take a look – The State
- Knights of Columbus serve holiday dinner to Fort Jackson troops – News19