The Finance Office assists the Bishop, his staff and others responsible for the temporalities of the Diocese to fulfill the diocesan mission. Responsibilities include accounting, investment management, financial analysis, budgetary management, and oversight of parishes and schools (including compliance with diocesan and civil laws, regulations and policies). The office provides accounting services for most diocesan departments and Catholic Charities.
Your Finance Council
- Scott A. Cracraft, Financial Manager, FC Term Exp. 7/1/22
- Terence J. Conway, CPA, FC Term Exp. 6/20/21
- Jeffrey Rehling, Sales & Marketing Consultant, FC Term Exp. 4/3/21
- Joseph J. Keenan, Real Estate Developer, FC Term Exp. 4/3/22
- Gustavo Suarez, Attorney, FC Term Exp. 7/1/21
- Sheila Durante, Ret. Principal & Superintendent, FC Term Exp. 1/1/21
- Perry K. Waring, Financial Manager, FC Term Exp. 8/27/21
- Rev. Msgr. D. Anthony Droze, VG, Ex-Officio Member
- Rev. Msgr. Richard D. Harris, VG, Ex-Officio Member
Learn MoreLearn More
Parish Assessments & Uses
Funding to help support the work of the Diocese of Charleston is provided through an assessment that is paid by each parish and mission including those ministries and services not fully funded through the Bishop’s Annual Appeal.