The Office of Communications provides diocesan departments and ministries with produced and edited promotional-style videos. Please fill out the form below in its entirety, as much as you are able, before submitting.
If you have questions or would like to discuss specifics, contact the video ministry producer: Juanita Bustamante, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 0512.
View our video guidelines here
The Office of Communications a has developed these guidelines to assist you in creating quality video content that can reach the heart of the community of faith.View our video guidelines here
Things to Know in Advance
- Shorter is better! We advise a video to be in the 1- to 3-minute range. If you don’t think your story can be told in that range of time, consider a short series or reconsider using video.
- Questions to ask: Why should my audience watch this story instead of reading it? What is it about this project that can only be communicated through video?
- Livestream requests are needed eight weeks in advance. For webinars and online conferences, consider Zoom, Teams or some other service.
- Timeline for the complete production of a video is a minimum of eight weeks.
- To allow ample time for filming, editing and revisions, videography requests need to be received as early as possible.
- Please note: Editing can take several weeks or more depending on the complexity of the project.
- If you only require editing or filming (not both), we will need a minimum notice of four weeks before the event or due date.
- Please include us early in the brainstorming phase! If we cannot handle a project due to timeline issues, we can give project input and provide recommendations.
- It is seldom possible to accommodate last-minute requests.
- Assignments will be made on a case-by-case basis, depending on usage and need.
Video Request Form
Please complete as much as you can!