In an effort to serve and engage with the parishes and ministries of South Carolina, the Office of Communications will release a social media toolkit each month for the coming year with social media assets and resources to promote a monthly theme. This coming month, January, will center around renewal and the New Year.
All parishes are encouraged to share and amplify the message of #BERENEWED across their own social platforms with the help of the resources below.
- USCCB – Education & life issues
Click to see a larger version. Right-click to Save image as. Captions are in the January 2022 (PDF and Word doc) above, or you can copy/paste from below each image.
In the News
- Interfaith Thanksgiving dinner at St. Peter’s Catholic Church – ABC 25 Columbia
- Pastor remembers TV station pilot killed in helicopter crash – Spectrum News 1
- As Christmas nears, it’s time to ‘reclaim’ the season of Advent, says South Carolina faith leader – Fox News
- Haitian pilgrimage to the National Shrine (Bishop Fabre, homilist) – Catholic Standard
- South Carolina private schools argue for access to Covid relief funds – Courthouse News Service
- St. Mary’s celebrates 30 years of Gingerbread Day – Aiken Standard
- St. Mary’s holding million dollar challenge to help fund new building – Aiken Standard