2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
2 cloves garlic, chopped
¼ cup onion, chopped
½ small zucchini, diced (small
broccoli florets may be added
6-8 large shrimp, peeled and
6-8 bay scallops (diver
scallops, cut in smaller pieces,
may be substituted)
¼ cup crabmeat
juice from one lemon
1 pinch dried red pepper flakes
¼ cup white wine
1 tablespoon Italian parsley
½ lb. cooked linguine
Parmesan cheese to taste
- Heat olive oil and butter in a sauté pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic, onion and zucchini and sauté just until vegetables are crisp-tender and slightly browned.
- Add all seafood and lemon juice, and sauté, turning constantly, for 1-3 minutes, or until shrimp turn pink and scallops are opaque.
- Add red pepper flakes and wine and cook until wine is reduced by half.
- Add parsley and cook for 2 minutes.
- Put cooked linguine in large bowl, Top with seafood mixture and toss to coat.
- Top with Parmesan cheese and serve.