- You are ill or your health condition would be significantly compromised if you were to contract a communicable illness (i.e., you have underlying conditions or are in a high-risk category). Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
- You exhibit flu-like symptoms. Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
- You have good reason to think you might be asymptomatic of a contagious illness (e.g., you were in recent contact with someone who tested positive for a contagious illness such as COVID or influenza). Please use the dispensation and do not attend Mass.
- You care for the sick, homebound, or infirmed.
- You are pregnant, or caring for small children.
- Those 65 years of age or older (per the CDC’s recommendation of high-risk individuals).
- You cannot attend Mass through no fault of your own (such as no Mass is offered, you are infirm, or, while wanting to go, you are prevented for some reason you cannot control — e.g., your ride did not show up, the church was at capacity).
- If you have significant fear or anxiety of becoming ill by being at Mass.
These categories will be reviewed in due course and revised as needed.