Website Blessed Sacrament School
**Part-time or full-time available**
BSCS seeks to hire a music teacher to work with students from K3 – Grade 8. All candidates should hold the required teaching certification.
Every employee in the Catholic School is a religious teacher and expected, in word and behavior, a witness to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The teacher will be consistent at all times, in example and expression, with the tenets and morals of the Catholic Faith. The teacher will provide a safe and developmentally appropriate academic program, in accordance with Diocesan and school policies and procedures.
The teacher must be a creative and enthusiastic person who has a passion to serve. The teacher fulfills the mission of the Catholic school by providing an environment rooted in Gospel values and academic excellence.
This position requires but is not limited to the following duties:
- Support and uphold the mission of Blessed Sacrament Catholic School and the Diocese of Charleston at all times.
- Maintain confidentiality regarding all school matters.
- Use effective instructional methods/models according to professional standard practice.
- Use varied assessment tools to perform both formative and summative assessments
- Develop and maintain a classroom environment appropriate for all learners, within the limits of available resources, and consistent with current best practices in education and all content areas that promote a love of reading and lifelong learning.
- Meet staff development guidelines as set forth by the Diocese and the administration.
- Demonstrate professionalism in conduct, demeanor, and work habits.
- Demonstrate commitment to remaining current in professional practices and developments, informational technologies, and educational research applicable to the subject area.
- Attend and participate in faculty meetings, Diocesan meetings, professional development, faculty committees, etc.
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to Mrs. Corinne King, Principal, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org