Blessed Sacrament Church
- The Facilities Manager is responsible for overseeing all aspects of Church and School property maintenance, safety & cleanliness.
- The Facilities Manager assists and supports the Church clergy, Parish office staff, School Principal, Teachers and School office staff.
- The Facilities Manager attends to emergencies outside of normal Church & School hours.
- Hands-on knowledge of and experience operating a variety of tools, machinery, and power equipment used in performing essential functions.
- Basic working knowledge and use of Word & Excel Programs.
- Possesses ability to multi-task, prioritize, and complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Possesses effective communication skills, both written & oral, for interaction with Clergy, Administrative staff, Office personnel, Contractors, Vendors, Parents and Children.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to meet physical demands: lifting up to 50 pounds, carrying, pushing and/or pulling, stooping, kneeling, crouching/crawling, walking and sitting, reaching above shoulder level, and finger dexterity.
- Ability to withstand a variety of indoor & outdoor environmental conditions.
- Maintains appropriate attire and good hygiene.
To apply for this job email your details to TSADLER@charlestondiocese.org