Website Catholic Charities
Primary responsibilities include overseeing the provision of services to clients, which includes day-to-day operation of the food pantry, mobile shower and laundry ministry to the homeless, resource center, and making referrals to meet client needs. Recruits, trains, and manages volunteers. Enforces policies and procedures, while maintaining a high-quality service delivery. Reconciles food pantry daily. Provides case management. Works with community partners and other social service agencies to implement overall wellness for clients and coordinate assistance efforts. Conducts client intakes as necessary. Assists Site Administrator to acquire funding. Performs data entry and compiles statistics for the site. Manages client database.
This role requires:
- Experience working within a social services environment or in a related ministry activity
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in related field required, Bachelor’s preferred
- Experience managing volunteers a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred, but not required
- Availability to work every Saturday (choice of Friday or Mondays off instead, in addition to Sunday off.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and ability to learn internal data management system
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds to move cartons, boxes and other food containers
The Client Advocate is expected to be accepting of the full teachings of the Catholic Church and represent the face of Christ to the people we serve.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com