Website Catholic Charities of South Carolina
Implements the social mission of the Diocese of Charleston by providing resources to meet the human needs of impoverished people and all others with special needs, especially where local parishes and other Catholic organizations are not able to meet those needs. Additional responsibilities include overseeing the provision of services to clients, which provides for the day-to-day operation of the food pantry/resource center, and making referrals to meet client needs. Enforces food distribution policies and procedures while maintaining high-quality service delivery. Recruits, trains, and manages volunteers. Performs data entry and compiles statistics for the site.
This role requires:
- Two to five years of business experience in working within a social services environment or in a Catholic Church ministry activity
- Bachelor’s degree in human services related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience required
- Experience managing volunteers preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish preferred
- Available to work a schedule that includes some Saturday hours
- Experience in social service, food pantry, or similar setting preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and ability to learn internal data management system
- Able to lift at least 25 pounds to move cartons, boxes and other food containers
The Client Advocate is expected to be accepting of the full teachings of the Catholic Church and represent the face of Christ to the people we serve.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com