High School CLI
July 15 @ 6:30 pm - July 19 @ 4:00 pm| $295.00
High School CLI 2019
FORMING CHRISTIAN LEADERS
Camp Kinard – July 15-19, 2019
June 1, 2019
What could be more real than a camp for teens? If you are high school age, you won’t want to miss this opportunity! Camp Kinard is located about 25 minutes southwest of Columbia and provides excellent facilities for the CLI experience including:
- Comfortable Cabins
- Swimming Pool
- Recreational Facilities
- Good Food
- Ropes Course
Need more info?
Contact the Youth Office at: (843)261-0442 or email email@example.com
What is CLI?
The Christian Leadership Institute (CLI) is a five-day long experience for high school students from throughout the diocese who come together with an adult minister to foster leadership and development in order to produce Christian leaders for school, parish youth programs, and the community.
Who should attend CLI?
High school CLI is designed for young people entering grades 10-12 who are now or will soon be in a parish, school, or diocesan leadership role.
What should I bring?
You will receive a letter confirming receipt of your registration and deposit. This letter will contain the information regarding what to bring, etc.
When is CLI?
Arrival: Monday, July 15, 2019
6:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Departure: Friday, July 19, 2019
How does CLI work?
The camp is designed to ignite spiritual renewal and empower you to effectively share your faith with your peers. You will build new friendships with teens from around the diocese, be inspired in your Catholic faith, and develop some very practical ministry skills, all while having the time of your life.
The week includes:
- High Energy Games & Activities
- Fun Skits & Impacting Dramas
- Powerful Multimedia Presentations
- Hands-On, Interactive Activities
- Dynamic & Relevant Talks
- Practical Workshops
- Contemporary Music
- Fun & New Friends!
CLI has four main components:
- Development of skills in leadership, group dynamics, and consensus seeking.
- Small groups offering opportunities to grow in personal faith and awareness through prayer, call to ministry, and affirmation.
- Prayer and worship experiences that allow participants to grow in both personal and communal prayer.
- This is a camp that is big on “learning by doing.”
- Not only are youth led through Bible studies and workshops, but they are also given the chance to experience various other types of opportunities.