2022 Social Ministries Gathering
January 29 - February 1| $50
Join us at this year’s virtual gathering of U.S. Catholic social ministry leaders organized by the Department of Justice, Peace and Human Development, 10 USCCB departments, and 20 national Catholic organizations!
We will pray, learn, and advocate together as we seek to create communities of justice where all can thrive. This call is especially important as we come out of a pandemic that further pushed some communities to the margins.
For more than 30 years, the Catholic Social Ministry Gathering (CSMG) has brought together hundreds of participants whose faith inspires them to address pressing current domestic and global challenges affecting our most vulnerable brothers and sisters at home and around the world.
This year’s virtual gathering will include:
- Inspiring speakers and grassroots voices in Church and society
- Workshops with policy experts and community leaders
- Intentional opportunities for best practice-sharing among participants
- Resources from dozens of Catholic social ministry organizations
- Virtual advocacy visits with elected officials
- And much more!
Registration is $50 for this multi-day event. Financial assistance is available for leaders from under-represented ethnic, cultural, or disability communities, and those experiencing economic hardship. The program at virtual CSMG 2022 will be bilingual (English and Spanish), with translation available for plenary sessions and unique Spanish-only workshops.