The Billings Ovulation Method® is a simple, yet scientific, natural method of fertility management that teaches you to recognize the body’s natural signs of fertility.
ure and simple! Based on over 50 years of ongoing scientific research, the Billings Ovulation Method® is a highly effective, yet simple way to postpone or achieve pregnancy and monitor reproductive health without drugs or devices. The Billings Ovulation Method® can work effectively for women whether they are coming off hormonal contraceptives, breastfeeding, weaning or approaching menopause. Regardless of the particular situation, the four simple rules of the method are the same for everyone.
- Clients are taught to observe external mucus and sensation at the vulva as biomarkers of fertility.
- The introductory session (free) is a general presentation given to a small group in person or online via video chat.
- Introductory session video links are available upon request for “self study” for clients unable to attend pre-scheduled group introductory sessions.
- Private, individualized follow-up sessions provide personal instruction on the use of the method, as well as complete chart review. Scheduled every two weeks for the first two months, with follow up chart reviews at regular intervals throughout the first year.
- Follow up sessions may be scheduled in person or via Skype.
- The practitioner is available for further follow up beyond the first year as needed, and for refresher courses following a change in life situation (i.e. postpartum, breastfeeding, perimenopause, etc.)
- The practitioner is also available for consultation between sessions, as needed.
- Flat fee of $150 for all instruction and materials.