Website St. Michael Catholic Church
St. Michael Catholic Church
St. Michael’s Catholic Church is looking to hire a part time Director of Faith Formation. The Director of Faith Formation is responsible for the following:
1. Plans and directs parish faith formation/religious education programs for grades K-8.
2. Invites, motivates, and forms volunteers to serve as responsible catechists.
3. Facilitates the growth of personal faith and community among catechists.
4. Directs the selection process, purchases texts and materials, and instructs catechists in their use.
5. Works with the financial secretary to draft a budget for the year.
6. Initiates and maintains accurate records of students, families, catechists.
7. Supervises policies and record compliance with the Diocese of Charleston’s Child and Youth Protection policy.
· Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing with an in-depth knowledge of the sacraments and requirements for receiving them.
· A degree in Education and a religious education background is preferred.
· Bi-lingual would be helpful.
· Must be able to work Sundays during the school year.
· Good time management and organizational skills needed, as well as strong people skills.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to St. Michael Catholic Church, 542 Cypress Avenue, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576, Attn: Office Manager or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com