Website St. Anne Catholic School
Cultivating Intellect, Faith, and Integrity since 1951
St. Anne Catholic School, a K3-12 Catholic school in Rock Hill and Fort Mill, is seeking a dynamic, Christ-centered leader to serve as Principal of the high school campus grades 9-12. The new High School Principal will work collaboratively and share responsibilities with the Lower School Principal; both will serve under the leadership of the Pastor/ Headmaster. St. Anne Catholic School began its long-standing tradition of providing academic excellence and forming young disciples of Christ began in 1951 in Rock Hill, South Carolina. Today St. Anne serves over 320 students from K3 through grade 12 on two campuses. The Lower School Campus is in Rock Hill and serves students ages 3 through 8th grade. The high school is currently located on the St. Philip Neri parish campus located in Fort Mill, just a short drive from the lower school.
Some unique features of St. Anne include
● K3-12 parochial School
● Most religious instruction taught by religious (priest, deacon, sister)
● Rigorous, student- centered, inclusive academic program
● John Paul the Great program for the Arts
● The Pope Francis Center for Student Success
● 1:1 Technology K5-grade 12
● 11:1 Teacher to student ratio
● Over 42 clubs and sports
Profile of a St. Anne School Leader The Catholic Church recognizes seven gifts of the Holy Spirit. These seven gifts are present in their fullness in Jesus Christ, but they are also found in all Christians who are in a state of grace. The St. Anne faculty and staff integrate religious truth and values not only in the curriculum, but within all things that make up St. Anne School. In the Book of Isaiah 11: 2-3, the Gifts of the Holy Spirit are recognized as gifts that the Messiah would have possessed: wisdom, understanding, knowledge, counsel, fortitude, piety, and fear of the Lord. The nobility of the task to which teachers are called demands the imitation of Christ, the only Teacher, as they reveal the Christian message not only by word but also by every gesture of their behavior.
A dynamic, Christ-centered leader is needed to serve as Principal of the St. Anne Catholic High School campus. The new Principal must be a practicing Catholic in good standing in the Church with a strong commitment to Catholic Education and the teachings of the Church. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate their expertise in curriculum implementation, team building, faculty development, parental engagement, promotion of Catholic faith formation, the use of technology in instruction, and effective school management including exemplary communication and relationship- building skills. The High School Principal will work collaboratively and share responsibilities with the Lower School Principal; both will serve under the leadership of the Pastor/ Headmaster. This opportunity is best suited for a forward-thinking individual with innovative ideas to help lead the school through a robust strategic planning process focused on increasing enrollment and building a high school facility.
Requirements Preferred Qualifications and Experience
Possess graduate-level academic credentials and/or professional background in education, leadership, or related field.
● Have previous teaching and administrative experience.
● Have administrative experience at the high school level.
● Be committed to the Diocese of Charleston’s vision, mission, and philosophy for Catholic education.
● Be a practicing Catholic.
● Are supportive and willing to drive ongoing school renewal through the strengthening of authentic Catholic education.
● Are collaborative leaders who evaluate information before making a decision/taking action.
● Exhibit trust and respect among students, faculty, parents, and all school and parish stakeholders.
● Possess a positive, collaborative attitude with a propensity for action based on realistic, specific, and attainable goals.
● Support technology as a communication and education tool.
● Drive the efforts to actively recruit and retain students and qualified teachers.
● Collaborate with the school and parish community to support school events, fundraising initiatives, and enrollment management.
● Be responsible for creating a climate that encourages the engagement of each student in the learning process while fostering a love for learning and intellectual curiosity.
Please submit both a cover letter and a resume that includes references and salary requirements by April 6, 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please visit the school website at www.stanneschool.com
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com