Website Catholic Charities of Greenville and Anderson
Catholic Charities of South Carolina is seeking a dynamic and engaging Site Administrator to serve as the local, public representative of Catholic Charities in the Upstate. The Site Administrator will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operation of the office. The Site Administrator is responsible for Our Lady’s Pantry (food pantry), the Save a Smile program (denture program), the Clothing Closet and the Mobile Clean of Heart (showers for homeless), and other potential programs. That includes operational implementation of programming, facilities management, staff supervision, recruitment/management of volunteers, volunteer engagement, budget support, fundraising, and community relations. Additionally, the Site Administrator will be responsible for collaborating and communicating with donors and local parishes to create new stewardship events, implementing the strategic vision of the agency and operational priorities to find new ways to serve the poor and marginalized.
This role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, liberal arts, social work, or another related social service field
- Applicant to have significant experience in social services, human service delivery, program oversight, and community relation
- The ability to supervise staff and volunteers but also help them to be a part of the mission of the center
- Basic knowledge of budgeting and accounting
- Excellent technical computer skills in Microsoft Office with advanced competency in Microsoft Excel
- Valid driver’s license
- Bilingual English-Spanish a plus
The Site Administrator must accept and promote Catholic Social Teaching and understand the spirituality of serving the poor to facilitate an encounter with Christ for all who come: the poor, staff, volunteers, donors, or community members.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com