Website St. Peter Catholic School
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
St. Peter Catholic School is seeking a dedicated and dynamic Principal with an entrepreneurial spirit to lead its Catholic faith and academic formations in this vibrant school community. The school will soon celebrate 75 years of providing the students of Greenville, NC and the surrounding areas an affordable, high quality, and Christ-centered education. At St. Peter, we create an educational environment to support the academic, social, and emotional needs of our students, and we encourage, guide, and form them in the Gospel truths and virtues with the ultimate goal of fostering a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ through His church.
- Be a committed, practicing Catholic in good standing who is dedicated to fostering the spiritual growth of our students and faculty.
- Be a mission-driven leader with strong integrity, sound judgment and excellent collaborative skills and possess a commitment to curriculum and staff development.
- Demonstrate successful experience in the areas of public relations and development, as well as budgetary and financial management skills.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in technology, ability to develop strategic and long-range planning and be able to motivate others toward task accomplishment.
- Possess or be eligible to be licensed as an administrator by the N.C. Department of Public Instruction
- Employment is contingent upon applicant satisfactorily passing a criminal background and reference checks
- Completing Safe Environment Training within 60 days of hire
- Possess a Master’s Degree in Educational Administration/Leadership with a minimum of 3-5 years teaching experience. Experience as a Catholic School Principal or Assistant Principal preferred
To apply for this job please visit raldioc.org.