Website Our Lady of Grace Parish
The Executive Secretary assists the pastor in his administrative and personal duties.
Facilitates the pastor’s schedule; supervises care of the rectory and pastor’s office; coordinates communication on behalf of the pastor, including “thank you” notes; facilitates recordings and edits of audio/video; troubleshoots technology for the pastor, runs errands for the pastor as assigned (including personal errands, as needed); has care of the Parish Calendar and keeps it updated; sends out the weekly E-bulletin on behalf of the parish; assists in parish projects as assigned; other duties as assigned.
• Fluid schedule – must be able to work some nights, most holidays, and all weekends
• Must report on-site to work
• Ability to “read the room” and handle impromptu situations
• Skilled using and troubleshooting computers and other technology: website editing, live streaming video, and basic troubleshooting of computer hardware and software
• Videography skills, including set-up of audio/video equipment and lighting for use with green screen interviews and live streams
• Can work well in a high-pace environment
• Handle constructive criticism well and take accountability
• Must be OK being around small dogs and assisting pastor with those duties
• Highly organized
Annual Salary: $40,000-$65,000 depending on credentials.
Must meet all of the following driving requirements:
– Must be 21 years of age and have had Class D license longer than 1 year
– Must have proof of car insurance minimum limits of $100,000/$300,000
– Must NOT have had 3 or more moving violations within the past 5 years, any arrests or convictions involving drugs or alcohol within the past 10 years, a revocation/suspension of driver’s license within the past 5 years.
Must be willing to undergo a background check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org