Catholic Charities of South Carolina
The Immigration Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for the office by performing a variety of secretarial, receptionist, and administrative tasks for the Immigration Department.
This role requires:
• Maintains and organizes client files, office supplies, forms, documents, and resource materials.
• Answers phone in Spanish and English and takes messages.
• Schedule appointments, meeting and maintain calendars.
• Pick up mail, collate and distribute it accordingly.
• Handles financial matters including making bank deposits, submitting check requests, and completing bank reconciliation reports.
• Prepares communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
• Able to lift at least 25 pounds to lift large legal books and other office supplies
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and ability to learn internal data management system
The ability to speak, write, and read Spanish and English is required, as well as good organizational and communication skills. Must have experience working with people of different cultures and sensitivity to the needs of low-income client population. High school diploma and at least 1 year of experience in an office environment and/or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. The candidate should have strong computer skills, as well as knowledge of fax, copy machines, and scanners.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com