Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church
Job Summary: Efficiently and effectively performs general maintenance and repair of equipment, building structures and their components.
Pay Rate : Based on experience
Normal work hours: M-F 08:00 to 5:00, Lunch – one hour
Primary Job Duties:
· Possesses practical knowledge of several maintenance trades in order to perform work required by work order requests and/or assigned by Manager/Supervisor which may include minor carpentry, painting, electrical or plumbing work.
· Assists in operation, maintenance, repair and installation of but not limited to mechanical, electrical, or sanitary systems. Performs general maintenance and repair of the establishments
· Performs work required by preventive maintenance work orders and/or assigned by supervisory personnel for minor carpentry, electrical, plumbing, and ground maintenance work order tasks if applicable.
· Conducts periodic inspections of building structures and components, identifies existing deficiencies and/or potential problems and makes recommendations to the Manager/Supervisor for resolution.
· Prepares reports and maintains records as requested or required.
· Adheres to all federal, state and local safety regulations/directives. Care will be taken to ensure that appropriate safety clothing and equipment is worn and used in performance of all work.
Education or Skills Requirement for this Job :
Must meet any minimal requirements established by the Client. Must have excellent English Language reading, writing, and verbal communication skills. 3 years experience working in maintenance field. Basic hands-on experience in multiple building trades including carpentry, painting, plumbing, electrical, mechanical, etc.
Must be able to pass a government background check
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org