Divine Redeemer School
Divine Redeemer School, located in Hanahan, South Carolina, has openings for elementary
teachers to join our diverse, family-oriented and faith-based learning environment.
We are looking for two elementary teachers and an art and music teacher!
We have openings for resourceful and energetic teachers ready to create engaging lessons as we educate our students both academically and spiritually. While following the academic standards set forth by the Diocese of Charleston, our teachers are able to develop creative and innovative ways to teach real-life application of skills and concepts necessary for success in life and learning.
Our teachers will:
● Create daily lesson plans that are both educational and engaging.
● Reach all learners, whether struggling or soaring, to ensure they meet their
individual academic success.
● Utilize excellent communication skills to establish positive relationships with
parents, students, staff, and the community at large.
● Weave our Catholic faith into daily activities and serve as a role model for our
● Know, teach, and act in accordance with the mission of the school and tenets of
the Catholic Church.
● Possess a working knowledge of Google Classroom in case remote learning
Evidence of teacher certification and ability to pass background screening is necessary.
Bilingual teachers desired, but not required.
Out-of-field and incomplete certification will be considered.
For more information, please contact Beth Martyn, principal, at 843-553-1521 or
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org