Website St. Paul The Apostle Catholic School
St. Paul The Apostle Catholic School is seeking a strong early childhood teacher for the 2021-2022 school year. Teacher is to provide learning experiences and educational opportunities for all students.
- Provides engaging and empowering instruction to students in a private school, both face-to-face and virtual environments.
- Reflects a commitment to Gospel values, and Christian tradition, in their personal and professional life.
- Plans and delivers daily lessons in assigned content areas based on standards and benchmarks established by the Diocese of Charleston.
- Coordinates classroom instruction in a collaborative manner with other educators.
- Communicates effectively with students, parents, peer educators, and administration.
- Complies with policies and procedures established in the Diocese of Charleston in accordance with the philosophy of Catholic Education.
Requirements: BA in Elementary or Early Childhood Education; strong written and verbal communication skills; appropriate knowledge of child development and classroom management; proficient with Instructional technology. A valid SC teaching certification is required; an applicant who does not have this credential will be required to obtain one within the time period prescribed by the Diocese of Charleston.
Applicants should submit their resume to the principal, Lauri Mitro, via email to Lmitro@charlestondiocese.org or mail to 152 Alabama Street, Spartanburg, SC 29301. Qualified applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit charlestondiocese.org.