Website Roman Catholic Diocese of Charleston
The Diocese of Charleston seeks a qualified individual for the position of Digital Content Specialist within the Secretariat of Communications and Public Affairs. This position will assist in managing the digital presence for constituent engagement functions of the diocese, working in close coordination with the members of the communications team and other diocesan offices. This digital presence includes the division’s website, social media, email campaigns, video production, and other emerging mediums, with the dual goals of increasing engagement among the diocese’s constituents (parishioners, parents of school children, donors, etc.).
The key objective of this position is building and maintaining a highly engaged community of supporters on social media that will be receptive to the diocese’s mission and purpose.
- Create digital content and communications for the diocese and stakeholders
- Plan future content and work through the approval process
- Maintain and plan new content for our website and social media
- Track social medial analytics and use this to propose new engagement initiatives
- Write and edit content for website and electronic newspaper
- Assist with video production to use on website and social media platforms
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or Marketing
- 1-3 years of previous experience in marketing, communications, or related fields
- Previous experience and knowledge of social media analytics and campaigns, Google analytics, and Constant Contact
- Proficient in Word, Canva, Adobe Photoshop, and Graphic Design
- Catholic in good standing is preferred, but not required
Instructions to Apply
Excellent benefits with generous paid time off. For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org