Diocese of Charleston Pastoral Center
The Office of Child and Youth Protection Services is responsible for implementing and overseeing policies, procedures, and compliance of background checks and trainings across the Catholic churches and schools in South Carolina. The Administrative Assistant supports the Department Manager with planning, implementing, and monitoring the training and background checks for all religious, non-religious employees and volunteers who interact with the Diocese of Charleston.
- Develop relationships with parishes, schools, and other agencies to ensure compliance with all aspects of the program.
- Effectively manage database and record-keeping procedures for all training aspects of the Diocesan Safe Environment Programs.
- Work closely with parish and school safe environment coordinators to promote and implement diocesan standards of conduct.
- Assist with program requirements and audit compliance deadlines.
- High-functioning candidate with attention to detail
- High level of accuracy.
- Ability to prioritize a heavy workload with multiple deadlines
- Previous success working in a team environment.
- Able to work independently and in a team setting.
- Comfortable working in a conservative work environment.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience with MS Word, Access, and Excel.
- Knowledge of Catholic tenants is preferred but not required.
Instructions to Apply:
Excellent benefits with generous paid time off. For consideration, please send a resume and cover letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com