Website Diocese of Charleston
The Catholic Campus Minister coordinates opportunities for college and university students, faculty, and staff to: grow in their knowledge of the faith, develop a passion for the spread of the Gospel, participate in social service projects, engage with one another in hospitable campus ministry settings, and be a Catholic presence on the campus. These functions grow out of the USCCB guiding document for campus ministry, “Empowered by the Spirit” as well as Evangelii Gaudium (The Joy of the Gospel) by Pope Francis.
- Practicing Catholic with pastoral experience and passion for the spread of the Gospel on college campuses
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Proficient with social media, email, and Microsoft Office
- Management, training, and budgeting experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience working in the fields of higher ed. and/or education, formation, ministry of young adults
- Bachelor’s degree in Ministry, Theology, or Catechesis
- Master’s degree preferred, particularly in Ministry
Instructions to Apply:
Excellent benefits with generous paid time off. For consideration, send cover letter, resume, and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com