Website Diocese of Charleston
- The Campus Minister at the Citadel will work collaboratively with Citadel Office of Chaplaincy, sacramental priest, Campus Ministry Diocesan Director, Campus Ministry Choir Director, and team of cadet student leaders on campus.
- The Citadel, a state college, with an undergraduate population of 2,300, has a strong Catholic presence and ministry office at the campus. The campus minister will organize, grow, and empower student programming and liturgy based on the six dimensions of Catholic campus ministry.
- As a member of the Diocesan Catholic Campus Ministry program, the campus minister also communicates with the diocesan office, shares in diocesan campus minister meetings, and promotes diocesan-wide campus minister events. Core responsibilities include: development of strong, student leadership and peer ministry, a desire to reach students in their faith journey, and engagement in a regular ministry of presence on the campus and in collaboration with other campus faith endeavors.
- This position requires evangelistic zeal and the ability to create, collaborate, self-start, and balance ministry responsibilities in a military setting.
- Practicing Catholic with degree in theology, religious studies, or related field (Master degree preferred).
- Preferred qualifications include several years of ministry experience working in a higher education setting and military experience and knowledge of Knights of Columbus.
- Flexible work schedule includes night and weekend responsibilities.
Excellent benefits with generous paid time off. For consideration, send cover letter, resume, and pay requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com