Together in Holiness
February 11 @ 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
To promote greater support and formation for couples, the Diocese of Charleston and the St. John Paul II Foundation are working to bring Together in Holiness to the entire state. The program is a comprehensive marriage enrichment initiative that includes:
- An annual, one-day conference series for couples
- Year-round formation series for couples in parishes, schools, and small communities
The first conference will be held Feb. 11, 2023 from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. at Blessed Sacrament Church in Charleston. Couples will enjoy a day of quality time with their spouse accompanied by:
- Dynamic presentations from national, local, and foundation speakers
- Availability of the sacraments: Mass, reconciliation, eucharistic adoration
- Affordable on-site childcare
- Exhibitor opportunities for diocesan and local ministries, resources and activities
- Fellowship with other Catholic couples
The Together in Holiness Formation series is a seven-part series based on the life, witness and teachings of St. John Paul II on marriage and family life, including:
- Short, compelling video presentations
- Peer groups of couples who accompany each other in a process of formation
- Host Couples formed and supported by the St. John Paul II Foundation
- Guidebook that enhances and deepens formation
- Bring it Home segments aimed at translating learning into living
- Website that serves as a portal to all videos, materials, and recommended resources
- Available for Spanish-speaking couples through translated materials and captioned videos
Learn more about Together in Holiness: forlifeandfamily.org/together-in-holiness or 832.779.1070.
If you would like to attend the conference on Feb. 11, 2023, contact Cameron Kelly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to participate in the formation series, contact Charlotte Sacco: email@example.com.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
Only Events with an Email Address will be Posted!
Submit an Event
Does your event need updated information? Contact us